Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Massive Catchup

Two months away from the blog- where did time go! The girls are still at home with me three days a week, so life has been so busy. I hate that I haven't had time to document things going on, especially Mae Caroline's updates! So here we go for a catchup, mostly in pictures!









Mae Caroline started walking soon after her first birthday, and now she's running. Hooray!





She can say uh-oh, bye bye, thank you (tan-u), peekaboo (pee-boo), and peep eye! She's into EVERYTHING constantly, I hardly get to sit down. Evans will soon start going to school 5 days a week for summer camp, and I hired an awesome babysitter to come sit with MC 2 days a week. On those days I try to cram in everything I can from errands to The Houston House, LLC work. It's crazy right now, but I know this is just a season of life. Although most days I feel a thousand years old!






Evans is really growing up. She is testing everything, her boundaries, independence, everything. But in the end she is a really good girl (just quite head strong ha!) She loves to do arts and crafts, sing and dance. Probably her favorite right now is dance party in the living room. She always asks me to turn the music up and put on a pretty dress for her to twirl. It's precious! She really enjoys my 80's tunes, although she'll put up with Daddy's Neil Diamond as well. Her favorite song right now is the B52's love shack. She sings over and over KNOCK ON THE DOOR BABY! HA. Hilarious.










I hit a slow period with work for a couple months, which is never fun. But lately it's picked back up and I'm thankful! I have a couple of bathroom renovations I'm working on, and just wrapped up a porch addition for my cousin. A few other projects are in the works, so fingers crossed!







We went home a few weeks ago to SC. While there, my mom and I took Evans to see Disney on Ice. She loved everything except for the evil queen on Snow White. She was terrified! But, once the queen was gone all was well again.



Easter was spent over at my Aunt Paula's. It's a tradition each year. Church, Easter egg hunts, lunch and chocolate. What could be better?





I think that's a good wrap on what's been going on the last two months. Yay, another baby book entry. Until next time, hopefully it won't be another two months!