Friday, February 23, 2018

Project Update

The bookshelves I refinished are completed! I delivered them this week to my client's house and styled them (well, except for pictures in the frames!) Love how they turned out!




Finished product!



This room is her "formal dining room" by builder plan, but we are going to use it as a sitting/cocktail style room. Two comfy chairs and a round coffee table will eventually go in front of the bookshelves. 


This light has been ordered for the space! 
And here's an idea of what the room will look like when it's done. Yay! 

I also delivered the runner (which  needs a good steaming!) to finish off her breakfast area. This is why we aren't doing a "formal" dining room. 


The old screen I refinished had a third piece to it, so I'm hanging it in the foyer at that same client's house for some interest. 


That project is coming along. 

Life lately- the weather has been AMAZING but my sinuses not so much! Pollen is already killing me, oooh. We have taken advantage of this spring tease, however, with boat rides and time outdoors!









Happy Friday everyone!